Topics to be covered for a good computer trainer:
· Creating excellent documents.
· Saving the documents with good filenames and in proper
· Organizing files and folders for quick retrieval and reference.
· E-mail, fax or print the documents with proper margins.
· Solving day-to-day and some interesting financial problems
using spreadsheets like Excel.
· Formatting the spreadsheets for correct printing.
· Createing excellent presentations using PowerPoint or HTML.
· Sending and receive e-mails properly in a computer networked
· Managing and organizing e-mails.
· Searching the Internet for good solid information using
· Trouble-shooting some basic computer problems like search
for a file using proper search parameters.
files and folders with colleagues in a secure manner.
· Opening an ‘unknown’ file format received as an e-mail
· Avoiding viruses and spy-ware problems.
· Installing a printer.
· Downloading a program from the internet and installing
the program correctly.
· Using a pen-drive to share or transfer files.
· Burning a CD.
· Setting a local area network (LAN) of computers in the
· Troubleshooting computer LAN problems.
· Sharing a single internet connection for all computers
in the LAN.
· PowerPoint Presentations
· Database Management, starting with MS-ACCESS
· Computerised Accounts
· Website design & setup
· Computer Programming (C++, VB.NET)
· FLASH including scripting